Now in Malaysia You can study while you working
Alderstage collage give you the chance to do your Diploma , Bachelor ,Master or PHD with new advanced pure online system
that’s allow the students who’s working full time to study, also For other student who doesn’t work and want to finish their study fast ,they can attend full time classes in Sri Hertamas kuala lumpur.
For More information about the college , location or Registration, please contact us here
Online classrooms system
Aldersgate College initiated the International Education Program (IEP) to deliver student-centered learning using Pure Online and Blended Online-Classroom modes of instruction.
Aldersgate College was founded in 1965 Solano, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines. the college mission is to develop the power of reason, to liberate people from ignorance, penury, and hopelessness and empower them to commence their own journey for social and economic transformation and spiritual salvation.
Aldersgate College Provide education to foreign nationals residing inside and outside the Philippines who desire to take advantage of quality international education at a cost much more reasonable than those offered by online and distance education providers in developed countries.
Why Aldersgate College
Developing an Online Education System requires high-levels of integrated, multi-disciplinary knowledge and skills.
To operate Pure Online and Blended Online-Classroom modes of instruction, it is imperative that the education provider possesses expertise in educational software design, courseware/module/content development, and resource facilitation. This is the reason why Aldersgate College can reduce system development, operation and maintenance costs, which, in turn, creates economic and educational advantages for students, such as,
- lower educational fees,
- constantly updated curricula, syllabi and educational contents,
- responsive and customizable educational packages and coursewares
- simplified access to educational resources in the internet
Aldersgate College has designed educational software and developed educational courseware, modules, and contents with its research partners (e.g., Academics Software, Digital software) and affiliated consultants. These collaborations have made available a wide array of technical capabilities:
- ONLINE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OLMS).OLMS contains all the learning materials necessary to complete any course. It therefore functions as the Mixing Panel for Curriculum-based Learning. OLMS provides access for all Inputs(instructional modules) and Outputs (tests, resports, assessments). Its essential characteristics are as follows:
- Standardized Course Contents. The contents of Instructional Modules are in conformity with international Policies and Standards for Higher, Technical and Vocational Education.
- Systematized Course Syllabi.The Course Syllabi format is integrated, self-contained and modularized. It includes the Course Number, Course Title, Dean’ Information, Instructor’s Information, General Objective, Topics, Enrichment Activities, References & Educational Materials, Case Studies, Assessment Tools, Time Frames, Book References, Grading Policy, and Required Papers. It incorporates all the necessary information for enriched individualized learning.
- Multi-media. Various forms of multi-media such as PowerPoint Presentations, Video, Audio and Graphics are incorporated as hyperlinks in the Course Syllabi.
- The Course Syllabi modules, along with the multi-media materials they contain, are produced and distributed in digital formats to facilitate individual and group learning in stand-alone, local area network and web-based systems.
- Comprehensive Testing and Remediation.An option is provided for Computer-Aided Audit Review and Testing System (CAARTS) based on the Standardized Course Contents to facilitate swift and cost-effective evaluation of student performance.
- Online Education.The digitized syllabi and multi-media can be uploaded to and accessed from the Online Education Website for learners enrolled in pure distance education or blended classroom-online education programs.
- FLEXIBLE COLLABORATIVE LEARNING.While using OLMS, research and discussion of topics covered by the Course Syllabi can be further enriched by allowing problem-based, interest-driven collaborative learning methodologies with the use of the following tools:
- Online Personal Learning Environment (OPLE). Facebook is used as the Mixing Panelfor Collaborative Learning A Facebook Group is organized for each class. Learning materials (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, You Tube Video) and their Web Links are posted in the Facebook Group. Faculty and Study Group consultations are done through FB chats, IP phone and SKYPE videoconferencing.
- Teacher-Learner and Learner-Learner Interaction.Yahoo Groups, Google Groups, OneNote and SharePoint are also established to strengthen collaborative learning processes.
- FLEXIBLE CLASS SCHEDULES. Class schedules can be adapted to the need of students, as follows:
- TRIMESTRAL(Term: 3 months, Units: 18-21 units, Hours: 54 hours per 3 unit course)
- SEMESTRAL(Term: 4.5 months, Units: 18-27 units, Hours: 54 hours per 3 unit course)
- ½ SEMESTRAL(Term: 4.5 months, Units: 18-27 units, Hours: 54 hours per 3 unit course). However, 4-5 Courses are taken within the 1st to the 9th Weeks; and the other 4-5 Courses taken within the 10th to the 18th Weeks.
- ¼ SEMESTRAL(Term: 4.5 months, Units: 18-27 units, Hours: 54 hours per 3 unit course). However, 2 Courses are taken every 4 Weeks. Up to 9 Courses can be finished within the Semester.
For more information please contact us Here